Last Updated/Effective Date: 21 July 2021
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Welcome to MyMy!
MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“MyMy”) is a private limited company registered in Malaysia and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and/or licensors (the “Company” or “We/Our/Us”) provides its products and services through it’s an electronic wallet (“Purpose”), subject to the following Terms (the “Terms”) stated herein.
MyMy is authorised to issue e-money by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) under the Financial Services Act 2013 (758), the official laws and regulations for e-Wallets in Malaysia.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”,”Agreement”) set forth below, as they apply to your access and use of our Services, and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as the “Content”).Your access to and use of the Services signifies your acceptance of these Terms and you agree to be bound by them, any and all other applicable terms referenced herein as well as all applicable laws.
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- The MyMy Card comes with a Card Limit approved by us for you and is subject to the requisite Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) verification and approval by us from time to time. MyMy reserves the absolute discretion to vary, reduce and/or increase your Card Limit without any prior notice or compensation.
- CDD is a mandatory requirement under the Applicable Laws for any party that applies for the Card. Accordingly, in addition to the information MyMy collects from you at the point of the Account application and registration for your Card, usage of the Card may require you to provide MyMy with additional information and/or documentation before we can approve your application or before you can conduct any Transactions.
- Such additional information may include information or documentation that will enable us to verify or re-verify your identity, including but not limited to your payment or funding sources, Visa or Employment Pass (if you are a foreigner) and so on. We may verify or re-verify your identity via electronic know-your-customer (e-KYC) processes. Where required, we may also obtain information about you from other sources whether directly or through public and private third parties (including credit reporting agencies), in order to verify your identity, your credit history (where required) and to ascertain the accuracy of information provided by you. We are also required under the Applicable Laws to screen all individuals who use or intend to use the Card against our own internal lists and the relevant money laundering and terrorism financing information sources, as well as global lists or databases provided by local or foreign authorities for the purposes of determining if there are any money laundering or terrorism financing risks in relation to the such individuals.
- CHANGE OF TERMS
- In order to remain viable and competitive, the Services that we provide are always evolving. As such, unless specified otherwise the terms, form, and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, including the right to create limits on use of any Services and/or storage.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors or omissions. If you do not agree to any of the terms set forth in this Agreement, or any subsequent modification to the Agreement, you may not access or use any of the MyMy Services.
- We may also at, our sole and absolute discretion, at any time vary, revise, change, amend, withdraw, substitute, or remove any of the terms and conditions governing herewith the use of the Card, as well as other applicable terms and conditions in relation to our Services at our sole discretion and without the need for prior notice. Any such amendment shall be effective twenty-one (21) days after the revised terms have been posted on the MyMy website. Any changes and amendments and/or variation shall take effect immediately. You are responsible to ensure that you keep yourself updated with our latest applicable Terms. By continuing to use our Services, you hereby signify your acceptance to the Terms applicable as may be introduced from time to time.
- In this Terms, the following expressions shall have the following meanings, unless specified otherwise:
“Agreement”, “Cardholder Agreement”, “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions” means this User Terms and Conditions;
“Applicable Laws” means the applicable laws governing the provision of e-money and the issuance and/or use of MyMy’s Services including but not limited to the Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA), the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 (AMLATFA), Guidelines on Electronic Money issued by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and all other applicable laws governing the issuance, provision and use of our Service, e-money and the MyMy Card;
“ATM withdrawals”, “ATM Transactions” or “Cash withdrawals” means transactions referring to the withdrawal of cash from the MyMy Card, whether via Automated Teller Machines and/or other over-the-counter channels as may be made available by MyMy from time to time;
“Auto Top-up” means the App's automated feature and function that allows you to enable your source of payment to be charged automatically in order to top-up your Card for a predetermined reload amount at predetermined intervals or whenever your Available Balance falls below a minimum amount determined by us or preferred by you;
“Available Balance” means the actual funds available for use on your Account at any time;
“App”, “MyMy App” or “Mobile App” means MyMy's mobile application software that runs on a mobile device which enables you to register and apply for the Services, as well as activate, access, set, and edit your account, including, but not limited to, basic account settings, personal information, notification preferences, optional subscription services, display available balances and transactions details, freeze lock your Card, move funds from one e-wallet and/or Card to another e-wallet and/or Card, communicate with our customer service representative (CSR) and such other features and functions that may be developed, introduced and/or disables by MyMy from time to time at our sole discretion;
“Card” or “MyMy Card” means the prepaid payment card in its physical form with functionalities as made available and issued by MyMy per this Agreement (and any replacement, or renewal thereof) which may include Contactless Payments;
“Card Account” or “Account” means MyMy has assigned, managed, and administered your Card account in regard to your MyMy Card;
“Card Limit” or “Purse Limit” means the maximum permissible limit and amount of money that can be topped up to your Card at any time and held in your Card Account for use as may be determined and varied by MyMy from time to time;
“Card Transactions” means any retailer or online purchases (including ATM withdrawals) performed with or on the Card are referred to as transactions;
“Contactless Reader” means the point-of-sale reader device upon which the MyMy Card can be used to transact Contactless Transactions by tapping or waving the MyMy Card against it;
“Contactless Payments” refers to payments for the purchase of goods and/or services that are successfully completed and billed to the Cardholder's Card Account by tapping or waving the MyMy Card on the applicable Contactless Reader, and where the said purchases have been picked up or posted on MyMy's systems;
“E-money” means the electronic money associated with your Card, a scheme for the issuance of electronic money as a designated payment instrument under the provisions of the Financial Services Act 2013;
“E-Wallet” a wallet that stores E-Money. It is a wallet that is linked to a MyMy Customer’s identifying information. Functionalities include, but are not limited to, transfer of funds, payments of goods and services, and balance inquiry.
“ID documents” means your personal identification documents that we may request from you from time to time;
“Issuer”, “MyMy”, “we”, “us” and “our” means MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the issuer of the Card or anyone we assign our rights to;
“Merchant” means a retailer, or any other person, or corporation that accepts MyMy Card as mode of payment which is made available by us from time to time;
“Prohibited Use” is described in Clause 11 of this Terms;
“Source of Payment” is where you would add, record, or link payment or funding sources to MyMy to top-up your Card via the Automated Top-up feature in the App, such as credit cards, debit cards, or other methods as may be made available from time to time;
“Top-Up Channels” implies any reload channels (as designated or approved by MyMy) through which you can top up the Card for the first time and/or make future top-ups;
“Transactions” means all transactions made with the e-wallet and/or Card, including but not limited to e-commerce, retail and other transactions including ATM withdrawals, reload transactions, and others;
“Website”, “Web Portal” or the “Site” means the MyMy e-wallet and Card’s website hosted by MyMy and a Mobile App that serves as the interface between the account holder and the MyMy Account;
“Services” means the services and platform we provide on our various Websites, webpages, App, Web Portal APIs, email notifications, applications buttons and/or widgets as made available from time to time, such services may include but is not limited to ATM withdrawals, E-Wallet, Transactions, Top-Up Channels, Contactless Payment and/or other services made available or disabled from time to time;
“User” “You”, “your”, “yours” or “customer” means you, the user of our Services, Account holder, Card holder and/or otherwise controlling a MyMy Account, who has accepted the Terms herein by using and/or registering to the Services.
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
- MyMy helps you make payments to and accept payments from third parties. MyMy also provides an e-wallet service where you can store your local currencies and/or other currencies as may be made available from time to time.
- MyMy is an independent contractor for all purposes. MyMy does not have control of, or liability for, the products or services that are paid for with MyMy’s services. We do not guarantee the identity of any user or other party or ensure that a buyer will complete a transaction. MyMy is not a money transmitter.
- Privacy of Others: If you receive information about another user through MyMy’s services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with MyMy’s services. You may not disclose or distribute a user’s information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user’s express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through MyMy.
“MyMy” and all logos, trademarks, service marks and/or such other intellectual property related to MyMy services are either trademarks, property or registered marks of MyMy or its licensors.
- You agree that MyMy, via our App and/or Web Portal may provide you communications about your Account and MyMy services electronically. Please be advised that MyMy will send in-app notifications to notify you on transactions conducted and MyMy will only send you an SMS when you sign up.
- Notices to MyMy. We prefer receiving notices to MyMy electronically through our customer support system (in-app message in the Help section of the Mobile App) for any queries or issues you may have regarding the products and/or services or to lodge any complaints with respect to the products and/or services. Alternatively, you may contact our customer service representative via the contact details stated in the App and website. Paper notifications can also be sent to MyMy. Refer to our contact page for our mailing address.
- All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- You are NOT eligible to use the Services without consent if you are under 18 years of age or any other age which the law does not allow you to enter into a legally binding contract in the jurisdiction you are from. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you can use the Services with the consent and supervision of your parent and/or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, provided that your parent and/or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to be responsible for your use of the Services. The minor who has a parent and/or legal guardian’s permission will have to perform the necessary onboarding process where the customer due diligence process applies to both minor and parent and/or legal guardian, together with a consent form that is to be filled out and submitted to MyMy by the parent and/or legal guardian.
- You are not eligible to use the Services if you have previously been suspended from using the Services for any reason and we have not explicitly authorized you to resume using the Services. We reserve the right to refuse use of the Services to anyone and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend a User at any time for any reason without liability
- ACCESSING OUR SERVICES
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to make our Services available to our Users without any interruption. However, as our Services are also dependent on other third party service providers (including but not limited to web service providers), we do not guarantee that our Services, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted, especially when our third party service provider is the cause of the interruption. As such, we will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. Unless specified or agreed otherwise, we also reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of our Services without prior notice
- MyMy will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for cash in to and/or cash outs from your MyMy account are processed in a timely manner within our advertised processing times. But MyMy makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control. MyMy reserves the right to delay your cash in and/or cash out at any time. We will always notify you before you confirm your transaction, or within reasonable time after we introduce such delayed processing times.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection or account are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- FEES AND CHARGES
- You agree and undertake to pay all fees arising out of and in connection with the use of your Account, Services, and/or Card pursuant to this Agreement by entering into this Agreement, which may include amongst others, joining fee (if applicable), account service fee, currency conversion fee, cross border transaction fee, ATM withdrawal fee for local and overseas, replacement card fee, charges for SMS Alert, sales draft retrieval fee, charges for load or reload of value, and such other fees and charges related to the Services as we may prescribe from time to time.
- We reserve the right to revise such fees or to charge additional fees (if applicable) for new services (which are optional) which may be offered by us from time to time. All fees paid to or in connection with the Card to us are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever. In addition, if we are unable to charge any applicable fees on the Card (including, but not limited to, account service fees for dormant or inactive accounts for a particular month) due to the fact that there are no balance of funds on the Cardholder’s Account for that particular month, then we reserve the right and shall be entitled to retrospectively charge those said applicable fees upon or once the Cardholder has topped the Card up and Account has sufficient balance of funds.
- Please ensure you stay up to date with our fee & charges by viewing our fee & charges schedule displayed throughout the Services (available on the Mobile App or Website) for the full details of the latest fees and charges applicable to the Card. We reserve the absolute discretion to amend and vary the applicable fee & charges from time to time. Unless stipulated otherwise, all cited fees & charges are excluding applicable tax, levy and third-party charges.
- DELIVERY OF THE MYMY CARD
- Your MyMy Card will be issued to you once your application has been approved and we have verified that your accompanying ID documents have been received and verified. Please ensure you have stated the current and correct mailing address in your application details to avoid your Card being sent to the wrong address. We shall not be responsible in the event of any error in your application or if you have keyed in wrong mailing address details or if you have not received your Card due to the fact that the mailing address details given by you are wrong, inaccurate, not up-to-date or not complete. We shall further not be responsible if we have sent your Card to the mailing address as stated in your application details and in our records but you have not received your Card.
- You are responsible to ensure that the address provided is safe and secure for you to receive the MyMy Card personally. You agree that you will not allow another person or assist another person to take possession of your MyMy Card. We will not be responsible for any loss or damages suffered by you as a result of your MyMy Card or Account being utilized by a third-party with or without your permission.
- You must have a mailing address in Malaysia to enable us to process and approve your application. Mailing addresses outside Malaysia and addresses bearing P.O. Box numbers will be rejected and we will not process or approve such applications.
- In exceptional cases, and on a case-to-case basis, if your Card is returned to us, and you thereafter wish to collect your Card directly from us, you may do so (upon our notification and arrangement for a suitable date and time) but you must bring along your original identification documents for Card collection purposes. Only you, the Cardholder (as named in the application details) can personally collect your Card.
- Once you have received or collected your Card, you must sign the signature panel on the back of the Card. But whether you sign the Card or not, you are fully responsible for complying with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you shall be bound by them in connection with your use of the Card. We shall further not be responsible nor liable to you for any discrepancy between the signature appearing on the Card and the corresponding sales slip or if for any reason(s) any transaction conducted with the Card is not accepted. You agree and understand that any discrepancy between the signature appearing on the Card and the corresponding sales slip shall not by itself be a ground for disputing the validity of the sales transaction.
Activation of the Card
- You must activate your MyMy Card first before you can use it to make any Transactions. You can activate your MyMy Card in the Mobile App.
Procedure to Report Loss of PIN, Loss, Stolen, or Unauthorized Use of Card
- You are and will remain accountable to us for any products and services provided by merchants, as well as cash withdrawals made using your Card, whether or not you have approved such use. You must take all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised disclosure of the PIN, as well as the loss, theft, or unlawful use of your Card.
- In the event of disclosure of your PIN to any unauthorized person or the unauthorized use of your Card or your Card is lost or stolen, you must immediately freeze your Card via the Mobile App. Alternatively, you may call our customer service representative to cancel your Card Account. Your Card will be freezed once you have “frozen” it in the Mobile App. Alternatively, if you call our customer service representative, we will freeze your Card upon receipt of your notification once we verify you as the owner of the account. You should then send a confirmation in writing to us. As a matter of prudence, we advise you to lodge a police report immediately to substantiate your claim.
- We may at our discretion on a case-to-case basis ask you for a copy of the police report confirming the incident. If we do indeed require the police report, and you are not able to provide us with a copy, we may not be able to proceed with our investigations and we shall not be responsible or be held liable for any disputes or loss suffered by you in relation to any transactions incurred from unauthorized usage of the Card. You shall be and remain liable for all transactions incurred from unauthorized usage of the Card, where investigations made by us or the police reveal that you are a party in the procurement of any merchandise or services from the merchants effected through the use of the Card by the use of any unauthorized person. You shall be liable for such unauthorized transactions before we receive written notification of the loss or theft. We may at our absolute discretion, resolve that your liability be limited to RM250.00 provided you are not found to be negligent or have not acted fraudulently.
- We shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for any transaction as a result of the loss or theft or misuse of the Card, occurring prior to you reporting the loss or theft of the Card to us.
- Without prejudice to our rights and notwithstanding that you may have exercised all reasonable precaution to prevent the loss or theft or unauthorized use of your PIN or your Card, and you have reported the loss or theft or unauthorized use thereof, you shall remain liable to us if you have acted fraudulently or if you were involved in the procurement of goods or services supplied by any merchant, cash advance or ATM transactions through the use of your Card by any person or if you have failed to inform us upon discovering that your PIN or Card has been lost or stolen or used for purposes unauthorized by you.
- If you later find the lost or stolen Card, you should not further use the Card but shall cut it into half and dispose of it immediately or return the same to us. Upon the loss or theft of your Card or upon discovery that an unauthorized person or persons have acquired knowledge of the PIN or use of your Card not authorized by you, you may request us to issue a replacement Card and we shall have the right at our sole discretion to accept or to refuse such request without having to assign any reason whatsoever. We are under no obligation to issue a replacement Card automatically following its loss or theft.
- Any replacement Card will be subjected to a replacement card fee, unless waived by us at our sole discretion. If we approve your request for a replacement Card, and upon proper verification, we will issue a new Card to you with a new account number. The balance of funds from your previous lost or stolen blocked Card Account will be transferred to the new Card Account accordingly. If we do not issue you a replacement Card, the balance in your lost or stolen Card will be refunded to you (less any applicable fees and charges including bank charges) after fourteen (14) business days via cheque or by depositing it into your bank account (provided you have given us your bank account details) or in any other manner in accordance with our internal policies. MyMy will refund Available Balances in Ringgit Malaysia only.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MYMY
Use of the Card
- All MyMy Cards are issued with contactless functionality. Once the MyMy Card is activated and you have topped-up the Card with sufficient funds, you may start to use the MyMy Card to purchase goods and services worldwide anywhere a MyMy card is accepted and also to access cash at ATMs or financial institutions where the MyMy card is accepted. Each time you use the Card to purchase goods or services, you authorize us to deduct your funds from your Card Account.
- The Card is non-transferable and shall only be used exclusively by you as the Cardholder. Your Card shall not be pledged by you as security for any purpose whatsoever. You shall not give the Card or your Card Account number to other third parties or allow them to use it for charges, identification or any other purpose. If you do so, you will be liable for all charges made with the Card as a result thereof. You also cannot use your Card for business and/or commercial purposes which are deemed to be illegal or unacceptable by us and we shall be entitled to block the authorization for the use of the Card for such activities.
- Your Card usage is limited to a maximum of the Card Limit (depending on which Card Limit we have approved for you). If you opt for any optional services provided by us (if applicable), then you may have to maintain a minimum amount as specified in connection with the use of those services. We may further set certain limits and thresholds for specific use categories (within the Card Limit) which you cannot exceed whether daily, monthly or so on. We may further refuse any Transaction or limit the amount to be transacted either on a per transaction or aggregated basis at any time and for any reason.
- You should frequently review your Card Account to check and verify your Available Balance before using your Card. You must always ensure that there are sufficient funds in your Card Account to pay for each transaction and to cover the total amount transacted on your Card Account, including purchases, recurring transactions, cash withdrawals, fees and other charges. If the total amount in your Card account is insufficient, your transaction will be declined and in the case of recurring declined transactions, you would have to make your own arrangements for payment with the recurring merchant. If you have not paid any of the fees (as may be applicable), your Card cannot be used and we will be entitled to block, suspend and/or to terminate your Card account.
- Without prejudice to the above, we shall not be responsible for the refusal of any Merchant or member institution of Mastercard to honor or accept your Card.
- All transactions conducted with your Card will only be reflected and posted to your Card Account after they have been submitted by the respective Merchant or acquiring bank and processed by the Mastercard payment network to MyMy.
- Take note, as part of our CDD requirements and security monitoring process, MyMy reserves the right to review your Card Account activities and any Transaction at any point in time in order to protect you and your funds and to ensure the validity, safety and security of your Account against money laundering, terrorism financing, fraudulent or illegal activities. As a provider of financial services, MyMy also plays an important role in the fight against financial crime, money laundering and terrorist financing activities and as a result, the Applicable Laws require us to obtain, verify and record personal and private information about our customers and to conduct periodic account reviews. These processes often include steps that involve additional verification and validation of identity, payment or funding sources and instructions, and of other Transaction information which may require us to contact you further for the relevant information, which may result in delay in the processing of a Transaction until such verification and validation is satisfactorily completed. In the event that your Transaction is subject to any process for additional verification and/or validation (including AML compliance checks), your Transaction may be put on hold while we collect and confirm the source of the funds and complete the verification and validation process.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process Transactions for certain individuals, including without limitation, individuals from sanctioned or high risk countries, individuals who have been blacklisted by any financial institutions, licensed banks or e-money issuers in Malaysia or abroad, individuals who are included in our internal lists and the relevant money laundering and terrorism financing information sources, as well as global lists or databases provided by local or foreign authorities (including but not limited to Bank Negara Malaysia), the United Nations Security Council Resolutions (UNSCR), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or who are deemed as Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs), included under any lists or databases as provided or recommended by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and such other lists as may be issued from time to time by relevant government agencies. We may also refuse to process any Transaction on behalf of individuals that may appear on any list of politically exposed persons (PEPs) or that are family members or considered close associates of such PEPs (RCAs).
- If the Card is used in a manner other than as permitted by this Terms, to the extent permitted by law, we may, at our option and without waiving any of our rights, recognize the transactions and debit or credit the Card accordingly. Any online betting and/or gambling activities are prohibited and you agree that we do not owe you any duty and/ or obligation whatsoever to monitor and block the use of the Card for any unlawful activities. If we do find that your Card has been used for unlawful or fraudulent activity, we shall be entitled to suspend, block and/or terminate the use of the Card immediately without prior notice to you. Notwithstanding the above, MyMy reserves the right to block, suspend or decline any Transaction at its sole and absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend, revoke and/or block any reloads or top ups to your Card which we discover and/or which we have been informed by any third parties (including the police, Bank Negara Malaysia, Mastercard and/or other banking institutions or other relevant parties) to be irregular, suspicious, illegal or unauthorized, and we shall be entitled to take any action against you as may be deemed necessary for such transactions, including blocking suspending and/or terminating your Card and Card account.
- You will be solely responsible for your own personal Card account settings, and MyMy shall not be held liable for any errors or losses incurred or suffered by you as a result of any personal settings or information set or keyed in by you in the Mobile App.
- Your Card is and shall at all times remain our property and shall be surrendered to us immediately upon our request and may be repossessed by us at any time. By applying for and subscribing to the Card and/or by retaining, using or authorizing the use of the Card, you agree and undertake:- (a) not to use the Card to purchase illegal goods or services or to use it for any unlawful and/or fraudulent activities; (b) to promptly notify us of any loss or theft of the Card; and (c) to abide by and to only use the Card strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Cardholder Agreement.
- If you fail to notify MyMy in writing of any errors, discrepancies, or inaccuracies of your Card transaction within 14 days from the date of the e-statement you may lose your right to dispute the transaction and the debit entry to your Card Account in respect of this transaction shall be deemed final and conclusive.
- When you use your Card to perform an online transaction (that is through internet sites and portals) to purchase goods and services, you are fully liable for the transaction effected through the use of your card information (such as the card number, card expiry date and CVV number of the card).
Card Services and/or Products
- More than one service, offer or program may apply to your Card at the same time. We may from time to time also introduce new services, offers or programs in relation to the use of your Card including but not limited to promotional offers, activities or campaigns. Supplemental terms may also apply to the MyMy Card from time to time in respect of a such services, offers, programs, activities or campaigns,We will tell you the terms and conditions (or any additional supplemental terms and conditions) of such services, offers or programs at the time of the introduction of the services, offers or programs (if any). The terms and conditions (or additional supplemental terms and conditions) of such services, offers and programs are binding on you as if the same are contained here.
Contest, Promotional Events and/or Campaign
- Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in MyMy’s contests and/or campaign (“Participants”):
- Residents of Malaysia
- Aged 18 years and above
- The following person(s) shall not be eligible to participate in MyMy’s contests and/or campaign:
- Employees and immediate families of MyMy
- Affiliates, appointed agencies and suppliers of MyMy
- By participating in any of MyMy’s contests and/or campaign, Participants are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the contests and/or campaign’s rules and these T&Cs, and accept that all decisions by MyMy are final and binding. MyMy reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the contests and/or campaign’s rules at any time without prior notice to the Participants and the Participants agree to be bound by such changes.
- MyMy is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
- MyMy may at its sole and absolute discretion extend or terminate the contests and/or campaign period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any redemptions requested after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason whatsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be rejected. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these T&Cs which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The contest and/or campaign winning mechanics will be determined by MyMy. MyMy reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever. MyMy reserves the right to reject any Participants failing to meet the contest and/or campaign requirements stipulated. MyMy’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- MyMy, its partners and its sponsor(s) (if any) will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the contest winner(s).
- In the event a contest winner(s) chooses not to accept a prize, they will disclaim all rights, interests and claims to that prize and the prize will be dealt with according to the sole and absolute discretion of MyMy.
- PROHIBITED USE
- Users are specifically prohibited from any activities that violate the Terms and/or any other relevant third party Terms. Users are not allowed to act in any way that violates national, regional and local laws related to online commerce and transactions. In particular, by example and not limiting the definition in any way, unless permitted by applicable laws and subject to our approval, Users cannot run online contests, lotteries, raffles, pyramid schemes, gambling activities, deposit taking, or any other form of restricted financial activity using the Services.
- You are strictly prohibited from using the Services for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, and/or terrorist financing.
- These categories are non-exhaustive and are designed primarily for illustrative purposes. Any use of the services for the purpose of facilitating, participating in, or acting in relation to any unauthorized uses can lead to service disruptions, changes in services, account deactivation or reporting to law enforcement. If you believe you are using MyMy’s services for one of the purposes below, are seeking to use MyMy’s services for that reason, or are unsure whether your use or intended use may be a Prohibited Use, you may contact MyMy’s Support for clarity.
- Prohibited Uses include transaction or activities related to:
- Investment Schemes: Support of pyramid schemes, paluwagans, ponzi schemes, network marketing, unlicensed investment vehicles, deceptive charity schemes, referral marketing programs or multi-level marketing programs;
- Fraud: Provision of any false, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading information to MyMy, MyMy users, or other third parties for pecuniary gain or other ends;
- Gambling: Online gambling, lotteries, casinos and informal gambling, gaming operations, sports betting, and other games of chance and forms of speculation;
- Unauthorized Financial Institutions and Money Services Business: Unlicensed money transmission, unlicensed financial services, and other unregulated financial operations. This also includes securities brokers, unlicensed investment vehicles, check cashing services, collections agencies, and bail bonds;
- Drugs: Illegal narcotics, drug paraphernalia, commercial drugs and other controlled substances, and other mind or body altering substances presenting a public health risk;
- Stolen Items: Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, all goods for which seller does not have clear title;
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Items that infringe or violate any intellectual property rights, including trademark, copyright, privacy or any other proprietary rights. This includes the selling or facilitating of sales of counterfeit or unauthorized goods or activities related thereto;
- Shell Companies: Entities that appear to have no genuine business purpose or are otherwise designed to operate for a purpose other than that which they purport to operate under are prohibited;
- Bearer Shares Entities: Customers transacting with, on behalf of, or in relation to entities for which the identity of beneficial owners are not known and in which ownership stakes are freely alienable are prohibited;
- Adult Services and Media: Services involving prostitution, sale of illegal pornographic materials, and forms of human trafficking;
- High Risk Entities: Any individual, group, or entity deemed to pose an inordinately high risk to MyMy, its customers, or other third parties may be considered unacceptably high risk and an unauthorized user;
- Violence: Violent acts towards self or others, or activities or items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others regarding the same;
- Coercion: Extortion, blackmail, or efforts to induce unearned payment;
- Money Laundering: all form of illegal processing of proceeds originating from illegal activities;
- Account Mule: allowing third party to operate and/or transact using your Account for illegal activities;
- Weapon Sales: Unlicensed sale of firearms and certain weapons.
- In the event of the above, we reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate Users, and to reclaim usernames without any liability to us.
- The User also represents that:
- Neither the User nor, to the User’s knowledge, that any of the funds, money, and/or financial transaction made and/or received by using our Services is in violation in any material respects of any local law relating to terrorism financing, sanctions or money laundering (“AML-ATF Laws”).
- Neither the User nor, to the User’s knowledge, that they themselves, (i) commits, threatens or conspires to commit or supports activities contrary to any AML-ATF Laws (ii) is owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, any person who commits, threatens or conspires to commit or supports activities contrary to any AML-ATF Laws.
- Neither the User nor, to the User’s knowledge, that they themselves (i) conducts any business or engages in making or receiving any contribution of funds, goods or services to or for the benefit of any person or through person prohibited under AML-ATF Law, (ii) deals in, or otherwise engages in any transactions relating to, any property or interests in property blocked pursuant to the AML-ATF Laws or (iii) engages in or conspires to engage in any transaction that evades or avoids, or has the purpose of evading or avoiding, or attempts to violate, any of the prohibitions set forth in any AML-ATF Laws.
- Multiple Accounts. MyMy Accounts are personal and non-transferable. By using MyMy’s Services, you agree that you will not create more than one Account, and that we may, without notice, close or suspend any or all of the Accounts of a Member who has, or whom we reasonably suspect has, opened multiple Accounts.
- The Company, reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to revoke the Users access to the Services and take necessary steps including taking down any content or take any necessary action, and/or report to relevant authorities for any reason whatsoever, including if it is discovered or there is reason to believe that you have failed to comply with or make any misrepresentation pertaining to the paragraphs above or any terms herein.
- ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes that you use to access MyMy’s services. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date in your Account Profile.
- We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us via the support links or say email@example.com.
- MYMY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Services belong to Company or have been lawfully licensed to Company for use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the website is copyrighted and/or all rights reserved under applicable laws.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (“Feedback”) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback
- USER’S RIGHTS
User Generated Content
- You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such content use.
- Such additional uses by us or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt your content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit content for such use, it may subject you to liability. We will not be responsible or liable for any use of your content by us in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any content that you submit.
- Should you decide to terminate your MyMy account, you will be able to do so through the app or contacting MyMy’s customer service representative via email. Only if you have no access to your mobile device and/or app, you will be sent an account closure form to be filled with the accurate details and matching details of the account.
- Once an account termination form has been submitted, the account will be terminated immediately. Any remaining funds will be refunded to you within 30 days to the bank account or payment card used when you first top-up the card with. An administration fee (transfer or money order within Malaysia only) will be charged to you as determined by the Company from time to time. Fees can only be refunded to your account used to fund the e-wallet or any other account under the users’ name or proven beneficiary. Should you have no bank account, a money order will be issued for collection at any nearest post office. Should the applicant be deceased, funds will only be released to the next of kin once validated. Upon successful closure the user will receive a notification email and a receipt of successful funds transfer.
- MyMy’s customer service representative (“CSR”) will receive your complaint and assess it. The CSR will gather all relevant data, documents and information in relation to the complaint and when necessary, get in touch with you for additional information. The CSR will pass the information to the relevant team for assessment.
- If it is found that your complaint is valid and you should be refunded, we will process the refund into your MyMy e-wallet. You will then receive an in-app notification that the refund has been processed.
- If your refund is not approved, you will be notified via an in-app notification and if you would like to dispute the decision, you will need to get in touch with MyMy’s CSR. You will then have to proceed to MyMy’s user dispute process.
- LIMITED LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
- Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of the Company. Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdiction does not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information.
- Your access to and use of our services is at your sole risk and is provided “as is,” “as available.” The services are for Users only and the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties on merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF MYMY OR OUR PARENT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, MYMY SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).The entire liability of the Company and Users exclusive remedy with respect to the services or otherwise, is re-performance of defective services. In a jurisdiction which does not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any material, product or service offered through us or our services. We are not and will not be a party to any transaction between Users and any third party.
- We shall not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the information presented in our Services is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information presented in our Services is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet including in connection with the services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- that its Services is invulnerable to any fraud, dishonest conduct, money laundering or illegal activities of any User or third party including, without limiting to security breaches, hacking or any unauthorised access;
- access to the Services will be available or be uninterrupted;
- use of the Services will achieve any particular result; and/or
- defects in the Services will be corrected.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in no event will We be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, including any loss of business, profit, goodwill or reputation arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information or the services, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information and use of the services. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the information and the Services complies with all applicable legal requirements
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, if your use of the Services does not proceed satisfactorily and/or where applicable you do not receive appropriate responses to such use from us, as set out in these Terms or otherwise, you are advised to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No such lack of response shall be deemed to constitute any acquiescence or waiver.
- The limitation of liability contained in these Terms will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including legal fees), in connection with or arising out of information you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Services, from your breach of any of these Terms, your use of the Services and/or in connection thereof.
- CONTENT ON THE SERVICES
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty and you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- The views expressed by other Users on our site do not represent our views or values. We do maintain the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- We may not monitor or control the content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
- CONTENT COPYRIGHT POLICY
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect Users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is email@example.com.
- USE OF THE SERVICES
- We may refuse, decline and reject applications by any customer who has been blacklisted by us, Bank Negara Malaysia (or any other regulatory authority), credit reporting agencies and/or the relevant card payment networks.
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without any liability to us. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, money laundering, illegal activities, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Company its users and the public.
- MyMy reserves the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any transactions, even after funds have been debited from your account(s), if MyMy suspects the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime; in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government order; if MyMy reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous; or if MyMy suspects the transaction relates to Prohibited Use, as set forth below. In such instances, MyMy will reverse the transaction.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
- In the event your mobile device with the MyMy account is lost and/or stolen, we advise that you find another mobile device to download the MyMy app and login to it in order to freeze the card. If you login from another mobile device, the login session from the lost and/or stolen mobile device with the MyMy app will automatically log out.
- If your MyMy card has been lost and/or stolen, we recommend that you freeze the card in the app and contact MyMy’s customer service representative either via the in-app chat, email or call. The details of the contact methods can be found in this document, MyMy app and MyMy website.
- LINKING TO US
- You may link to our Services provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services on any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITE
- The links from the Services may take you to other sites or services and you acknowledge and agree that We have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by third parties services and websites.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Us on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that the Company and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Links to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the Information, products, advertising or other materials made available by such third parties.
- The Company reserve the rights at all times at its absolute discretion (but will not have the obligation) to remove or refuse to display or publish any third party links published, shared and/or created on our Services, without the need for any prior notice or without any liability to us
- DISPUTES WITH MYMY
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold MyMy, its parent, the officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your use of MyMy services.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release MyMy (and our parent, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In addition, this release extends to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if not known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.
- If you think we have made an error, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your correspondence, you must give us information sufficient to identify you, your account, and the transaction on which you believe an error occurred. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred. Within 90 days of receiving your request, we must either correct the error or explain to you why we believe the transaction was correct.
- You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with MyMy must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- If you are not satisfied with MyMy’s decision, please refer your dispute to the Ombudsman for Financial Services (OFS) within six months from the date of our decision. The procedure for lodging a dispute with OFS is provided in the attached pamphlet on "Resolution of Financial Disputes".
- Ombudsman for Financial Services is a non-profit organization and functions as an alternative dispute resolution channel to resolve disputes between their Members who are the financial service providers (FSPs), licensed or approved by BNM and financial consumers.
Call Ombudsman for Financial Services at
Email to : email@example.com
Level 14, Main Block
Menara Takaful Malaysia
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman
50000 Kuala Lumpur
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- The Company shall NOT be liable to User for non-performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement resulting from any act of God, flood, fire, war, riot, pandemic, civil commotion, natural catastrophe, strike, act of government, change of law, or any supervening event of whatsoever nature beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
25. SEVERAL USERS
- If there are two or more persons adhering to these Terms as users, their liability under the Terms is joint and several, and their rights are joint.
- No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows:
- You may end your agreement with us at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms or (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.
- In all such cases, any provision of these Terms that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice`.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
28.1. This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
Our Mailing Address:
MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
D-23A-3, Menara Suezcap 1,
KL Gateway, No. 2 Jalan Kerinchi,
Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60 3 2391 9696
Service and/or Notification
You hereby agree that for service of any legal document, notification or statement hereunder or if any action is begun in the courts in Malaysia in respect of this Agreement, the legal process and other documents may be served by posting the documents to you (via ordinary post) at your last known address in our records and such service shall on the 5th day after posting, and shall be deemed to be good and sufficient service of such process or documents. Any notice or other document to be given under this Agreement and all other communications by you to us with respect to any legal process shall be in writing and may be given or sent by hand, or registered post to us at the address set out below:–
MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
D-23A-3, Menara Suezcap 1,
KL Gateway, No. 2 Jalan Kerinchi,
Gerbang Kerinchi Lestari, 59200
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Attention: Legal Department)
Bank Negara Malaysia
You may also contact Bank Negara Malaysia via email@example.com if you have any complaints (to which we may or may not have answered).
MyMy Payments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
SO - 12 - 5, Menara 1,
No.3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City,
59200, Kuala Lumpur,
Phone: +60 3 2391 9696